Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Intellij + test coverage : duh...

As a long-time-eclipse-user, I was looking for a test-coverage tool for my erlatively newly acquired Intellij IDEA editor. At first I didn't find it, so I told myself I had to live without it, just read the testreports from my cobertura-plugin instead. confronting another intellij-user with my frustration, a nice guy called Magnus told me that IntelliJ ineed has support for test-coverage. Okay, so I'm just dumb and not finding the coverage option? Some time went on and I had accepted that intellij couldn't give me a coverage report.

Only to realzie a month later that all I had to do was to install the coverage plugin. And voila, the context-menu has the option "Run All Tests With Coverage".



Duh.

IDEA rocks btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment